Thursday, April 07, 2005

Musings

Its 4pm on a thursday and like the average Joe and Jane, I'm pretending to work, but the existence of this post suggests anything but.
Just finished reading 'Down Under', Bill Brysons diverting book about Australia. Having spent some time in Melbourne myself, I found the book fascinating and I wish I had read it before going to Australia. For the uninitiated, Bryson is a travel writer and he's written another good one on his adventures in small-town America called, 'The Lost Continent'. He is seriously funny.
A song that I heard just recently and has caught my fancy is 'Bulla Ki Jana' by Rabbi Shergill. I think it's one of the better songs to come out this side of the millennium. If you want to download it, do it now at www.coolgoose.com

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Bulla Ki Jana' by Rabbi Shergill is one of the refreshing songs that i have heard of late. I have heard that it took almost 5 years for the album to release. First of all no music company was willing to sell it and later when a company took it up, it had to close down for financial reasons. It was worth the wait. I am sure Rabbi would agree; especially after all the music directors chasing him to sing for them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home