Wednesday, May 18, 2005

YES, THAT'S FOR YOU, VIKRANT

About my blog he has good things to say
But he should start his blog too, someday
For though he says that I write well
If he starts blogging, people will tell
That not many can match his skill
Once he starts wielding his mighty quill.

Though his quill is sharp and slick
It’s ultimately his mind that does the trick
Now, I know good thinkers who can’t write to save their lives
And I know verbose dimwits
But rarely does one find someone who is not only a gifted thinker
But is also happy to share his thoughts in the most delightful prose.

3 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a real good one.....

 
At 9:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vikrant is my brother and one of my real life hero's. I'm glad you liked my post.

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger WADDA said...

dude...i didnt know you write poetry...sad ones but nonetheless
...that too about vikrant.
-anuraag

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home